Monday, January 2, 2012

Greetings and salutations

Yesterday marked a new year, one that will hopefully mark a great deal of change, so I've decided to start a new blog. Part of the effort is an attempt to be a bit more anonymous. I mainly used my prior blog to keep family and friends updated on moves and general life changes. As such, sometimes I felt I couldn't be too honest there. I'm hoping to rectify that a bit and give the world a piece of my mind. Not necessarily in paragraph, grammatically correct, or diplomatic forms, though. 

So what's on my mind? Lots of things; for instance, in no particular order: financial woes, knitting, books (I was sort of intending to make this a book blog but decided I needed it for other purposes as well), animals, the environment and how we're killing it, work, the end of the world, TV, religion and the lack thereof, skepticism, life in New Orleans and the state of Louisiana, family, cute kitten pictures, and so on. I'm gonna review books, rant a bit, do some mental masturbation, post pictures of stuff I like and stuff I don't, and whatever else I want to. Basically, this is gonna be an online diary sort of thing that may not always (or often) be profound or polite, but hopefully should be at least a little interesting.

Welcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment