Saturday, March 23, 2013

White Horse

White HorseWhite Horse by Alex Adams

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


As I read through most of this novel, I was thinking I would give it 3 stars. White Horse had an interesting premise with a multi-layered apocalypse (if Big Pharma didn't scare you before reading...). The lead character was generally likable but somewhat flawed. Some portions of the plotline stretched my credulity, even for science-y fiction. But one villanous character kept popping up like a slasher movie serial killer, and that annoyed me. But the last couple chapters and the plot twists revealed completely blew me away and redeemed the novel for me. Apparently a second book is planned, and I look forward to seeing where this story goes.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment